Anxiety Care Online – We are the best and most reliable suppliers of all forms of pain pills online with 98% purity at cheap and affordable prices with fast shipping in the USA.
What is Percocet?
Percocet is a combination of a narcotic called oxycodone and acetaminophen. It is a commonly abused prescription drug. Sometimes an opioid, also known as narcotics, produces a synergistic effect on pain when combined with acetaminophen. You can order Percocet online when recommended by a doctor for pain.
The narcotic part of this medication reduces an individual’s level of consciousness, lowering his ability to justify things or be fully aware of their surroundings. People with moderate to moderately severe pain can Buy Percocet Online.
Uses of Percocet
Like all other painkillers, Percocet is also used to treat a range of moderate to moderately severe pain. This medication can be used when other non-prescription drugs are not enough. In addition, this medication can also be used for the management of opioid withdrawal symptoms.
You can order Percocet online delivery for other purposes not given in this drug guide when recommended.
How does Percocet work to treat pain?
As mentioned, Percocet is a combination of two different substances. Both medications work for pain management in their way. Opioids work by binding to pain receptors in the brain and reducing the sensation of pain when acetaminophen halts the production of prostaglandins that cause pain.
Percocet is a schedule II-controlled drug and should be carefully distributed by pharmacies due to its high potential for prescription drug addiction.
This combination medication is only prescribed when treatment with non-opioid painkillers has not been tolerated or has not provided adequate pain relief.
How can I take Percocet?
Your doctor mainly decides how to use this medication and provides a prescription label and a dosing guide. You should read the prescription label carefully and use the medicine correctly as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. If you order Percocet online delivery without a prescription, take the help of a medication guide freely available in the package.
We want to suggest certain typical points which can help you when taking treatment through this combination drug.
You may take Percocet by mouth as directed by your healthcare provider. Users can use this medication with or without food; in case of nausea, users should bring their doses with food.
This type of pain medication works best if used as the first sign of pain. If someone waits until the pain has worsened, Percocet may not work as well.
Before taking Percocet
You should not use this opioid combination if you are allergic to its components, including oxycodone and acetaminophen. You should avoid using Percocet if you are a nursing mother or a pregnant lady, and if you have problems like;
- Breathing problems or severe asthma
- A blockage in your stomach or intestine.
- To make sure this combination is safe for you, tell your healthcare provider if you have or ever had;
- An alcohol or drug addiction, liver disease, kidney disease, urination problem, a head injury or seizures, problems with your thyroids or gallbladder.
- Before you order Percocet online delivery, inform your doctor if you are currently taking any other opioid or similar product.
Here, we have written some typical doses of Percocet that can help you consume medication easily and more appropriately.
For moderate to moderately severe pain management
Oral dosage (capsules)
- Children: Your healthcare provider must determine the use and dose
- Adults: 1 tablet every 6 hours as needed for pain.
Oral dosage (extended-release tablets)
- Children: Not recommended
- Adults: 2 tablets every 12 hours as needed for pain.
Oral dosage (solution form)
- Children: Your doctor must determine use and dose.
- Adults: 5 mL or one teaspoon every 6 hours as needed for pain.
Your doctor will titrate your dosage depending on your condition, do not use more than 60 mL of the drug.
Oral dosage (tablets)
- Children: Your healthcare provider must determine use and dose.
- Adults: 1 to 2 tablets every 6 hours as needed for pain.
Percocet; Drug Interaction
As an opioid, Percocet can interact with other similar drugs or high potential substances. One should avoid taking this opioid with other substances like;
- Ambien (sedatives)
- Xanax (benzos)
- Codeine (opioids)
- Norco (opioid combinations)
If you combine these drugs or take them together, they can result in some serious complications. Also, you should let your pharmacist know if you have taken any MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days.
Social Media:- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082223823853
- Category : Health product