Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) Program is designed to meet the further offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel working in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Delegates have the opportunity to practice and demonstrate emergency response skills which are not possible to practice during drills, exercises and emergency offshore training.
Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments.
We are the best institute to offer the offshore courses in Delhi.
We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
- BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
- BCO (Ballast Control Operator / MOU Stability)
- MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
- OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
- Crane Operator Course – Level 1, 2 & 3
- HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
- HDA (Helideck Assistant)
- BOSIET(Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
- HUET(Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- H2S(Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
- FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine India
Contact for the offshore course booking of BOSIET, HUET FOET,H2S HLO FRC PSCRB,HFF, HDFF STCW 2010 Etc. now in Delhi.
Email- Oceanoffshore@pacific-ocean.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category : Distance Learning
|Monday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Tuesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Wednesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Thursday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Friday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Saturday||Open Today (24 Hours)|
|Sunday||Open (24 Hours)|
You must be logged in to post a review.